This collection of frequently asked questions (FAQ) provides brief answers to many common questions about the Permanent Makeup procedure.
Frequently Asked Questions
Permanent cosmetic makeup is a sophisticated micro-procedure known as cosmetic tattooing. Specially formulated colored pigments are deposited into the dermal layer of the skin.
Aftercare and skin type determine the lasting visual results. Fading may occur and a refresher color may be desired after several years. The procedure takes about 1 1/2 hours and a coil machine is used.
In most cases discomfort is at a minimum. With the use of extremely effective topical anesthetics, we can provide near total numbing of the area.
Most people need one to two touch ups for desired results. Thereafter, it's recommended to refresh once a year to maintain freshness.
A medical form that includes a release clause will be faxed or e mailed to you. This must be signed before your actual procedure.
- Do men really care about how they look?
- Permanent Makeup Could Come At High Price
- Tattoo Hair Simulation: A New Cure for Male Pattern Baldness?
- African American and Cosmetic Tattooing fo Bald Spots
- Permanent Makeup for Bald Head
- If you are thinking about permanent makeup, think Cheryl Rosenblum
- Permanent Makeup of Atlanta Goes All Out
- 24 LIFE
- Permanent Makeup of Atlanta Store Front
- August 5, 2003 CBS 46 Report on Permanent Makeup