- Do men really care about how they look?
- Permanent Makeup Could Come At High Price
- Tattoo Hair Simulation: A New Cure for Male Pattern Baldness?
- African American and Cosmetic Tattooing fo Bald Spots
- Permanent Makeup for Bald Head
- If you are thinking about permanent makeup, think Cheryl Rosenblum
- Permanent Makeup of Atlanta Goes All Out
- 24 LIFE
- Permanent Makeup of Atlanta Store Front
- August 5, 2003 CBS 46 Report on Permanent Makeup
Permanent Makeup of Atlanta offers classes in the following areas:
Call or e-mail for a schedule of classes and tuition.
1. Hand Tool Method (An American version of Tebori)
2. Standard Pen Machine Method
3. Coil Machine Techniques
4. Makeup design
Permanent makeup courses cover:
1. Tattoo history
2. Sanitation and skin disease
3. Makeup design- brows, eyeliner. lip liner
4. Setting up for procedure
5. Color theory in the tattoo world and out of the tattoo world
6. Marketing i.e. web sites, brochures, flyers, public relations
7. After care for clients
8. Supplier list for pigments, needles, hand tools, machines, topicals....
9. insurance information
10. Licensing information in your state and others
11. AAM and other organizations
12. Client sheets
13. At risk clients
14. needle selection
15. Different methods for permanent Makeup
16. Miscellaneous questions and answers
All 5 days classes include 1 year of return visits at no charge. It is difficult to learn everything in a few short days so Permanent Makeup of Atlanta wants you to return as many times as needed.
Advanced classes on areola pigmentation, scar revision.... corrective work, hair simulation are available. For more information contact Cheryl Rosenblum at 404-229-7372.
The Hair Simulation Academy
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. 250 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE CLASS. CLASS IS LIMITED TO 2 STUDENTS. DEPOSIT IS NON REFUNDABLE. DEPOSIT IS DUE AT LEAST ONE WEEK BEFORE AND REMAINDER IS DUE IN CERTIFIED FUNDS PRIOR TO CLASS.
2. NO REFUNDS ON CLASS AFTER THE SECOND DAY! IF YOU DECIDE NOT TO TAKE THE CLASS YOU WILL LOOSE DEPOSIT AND BE CHARGED 500 PER DAY.
3. ALL STUDENTS PERMANENT MAKEUP IS INCLUDED BUT TOUCHUPS ARE 35.OO
4. CLASS IS A MINIMUM OF 5 PRIVATE DAYS TO BE TAKEN IN ONE MONTH. YOU MAY RETURN AT NO CHARGE FOR ONE YEAR.
5. BEGINNERS ARE TAUGHT MANUAL METHOD ONLY BUT MAY RETURN FOR ADVANCED CLASS IN COIL OR AREOLA PIGMENTATION AT A RATE OF 2500.00
6.SUPPLIES ARE NOT INCLUDED BUT AVERAGE 500.00
7.MODELS ARE PROVIDED ON REQUEST ONLY.
8. BRING NOTEBOOK, CAMERA, BANANA AND NICE CLOTHES NO JEANS.
9.A CERTIFICATE WILL NOT BE GIVEN UNTIL STUDENT PASSES EXAM AND SHOWS INSTRUCTOR THAT THEY HAVE PROPER KNOWLEDGE. THIS IS NOT A LICENSE!!!! STUDENT SHOULD CHECK LOCAL LAWS.
10. STUDENT IS REQUIRED TO PRINT OUT PAGE AND SEND WITH DEPOSIT.
I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE ABOVE CONDITIONS
1. What are standard needle Types and what needles are used in what cases
2. List standard needle sizes (gauges).
3. List skin disorders not to Tattoo
4. List skin layers
5. What are common diseases
6. Describe color selection for brows, lips and liner
7. Describe proper sanitation
8. List procedure set up
9. Describe brow procedure, liner procedure and lips. Include from start to finish what is done and the after care.
10. List and describe all tattoo machines and methods and what needles are used.
11. How are files set up and what is included in them
12. What colors can not be mixed
13. When is a patch test done and why
14. What is on client history form
15. What is said at a consultation
16. What if a client is not happy
17. What supplies are needed
18. Are MRI's safe
19. What organization Board Certifies you
20. What are risks of each procedure
21. What type of clients do you not tattoo
22. What do you do in case of a problem and list common problems