- Do men really care about how they look?
- Permanent Makeup Could Come At High Price
- Tattoo Hair Simulation: A New Cure for Male Pattern Baldness?
- African American and Cosmetic Tattooing fo Bald Spots
- Permanent Makeup for Bald Head
- If you are thinking about permanent makeup, think Cheryl Rosenblum
- Permanent Makeup of Atlanta Goes All Out
- 24 LIFE
- Permanent Makeup of Atlanta Store Front
- August 5, 2003 CBS 46 Report on Permanent Makeup
Before & After
Breast cancer can be a devastating illness both physically and emotionally. After treatment and surgery, clients often say they still do not have a feeling of 'wholeness' due to the lack of color on the breast where the nipple/areola complex would be. The Areola Pigmentation process provide clients with the final touches to complement the surgical process. Pigment is placed on the breast and slightly shaded and lightened to give the appearance of a nipple/areola complex.
These photos were taken right after the procedure.
The color will fade about 20-40%.
Most areola procedures require at least one touch up for desired color.
The picture below has a line drawn around the areola with a marker
to outline the nipple and outer rim. The after photo is after one
application and will require at least one additional touchup for desired
result. We will add the final picture within 60 days to our web site.
I am sad to announce that the below picture is of a woman with breast
cancer who recently past away. Her name was Kelly Sadowsky and
she was a most wonderful woman who i feel honored to have worked on.